Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Ice has melted....Yes!!!

soooo ....  I could hardly wait for the ice to melt... I kept driving to Black Hill Regional in Clarksburg and then back again to Lake Needwood trying to find water.....  Nice clear water....

So every day off... away I would go with my little kayak in the back of my hatchback looking for water.... here is what I found
a sweet little squirrel in the boathouse at Needwood looked at me like...REALLY???!!!
Still Icy on Sunday 3-15-2015
Hard to believe this is the 17th and the next two pictures are the 15th

Very little water showing... just frozen-even though it was beautiful out..


Then on the 17th we have the water back... so next time... I will be on it with my kayak as long as the Ides of March don't keep me on land.
It was warm enough for the duckies and the even a goose stopped by......... 

You can tell it is windy by the caps blowing with the water
Kayaking days here we come!!... Got my regional boat pass that covers Needwood and Black Hill
Looking for some fun days off starting this week...  hopefully Friday.....  YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment