Tuesday, March 31, 2015

What is Paradise?

Sew  ... what is paradise....  Anywhere I can paddle my own little kayak is my idea of paradise....
A view of nothing but water and just me and a clear sky in the sun is just great.... of course I have my many cameras and monopod and fishing rods and cooler chest, a couple of books and an anchor..... so it is not totally out there in the wild..............but almost.....

Yep that is my coffee mug too... well it was early in the morning... girls gotta have her coffee!

That is my little Sea Eagle 330... ready for takeoff
I looked out from my cottage porch in Castaways... and knew what was going to be paradise in my kayak that day!

Yep!  that is Assateague you see in the skyline..... so away I went!
This cottage was in the Club Castaways portion and boy I was in heaven every day...

There was a little island to the right.... Just tiny... went there one day....
As you approach Assateague you start to see Mother Nature staring back at you!
Of course you have to paddle up to the ponies.... you are at Assateague... Just not too close!!
Assateague Island Info

No comments:

Post a Comment