Monday, March 23, 2015

There are kayaks and there are Kayaks...

Okay, so I am like everyone else.... want want want...
No I don't need anything, but..........................
I love my inflatable kayak, but I really am liking the snap together kayaks...
I am thinking I would love to try one... and be able to put it in my car...

sooo...Point65TequilaGTXTandem.aspx
Of course.... I am plugging money away for my vacations.... but wouldn't it be nice to be able to put this in my car..... umhmmmm

of course I love my inflatables... they are so easy to carry with me... and take up very little space...

yet....    Everyone has to have a goal

My Baby....

And motor Explorer 380X....pro motor package










My motor baby has very small electric motor     Motor package

No comments:

Post a Comment