Monday, May 18, 2015

Black Hill Regional 5-17-2015


So, I went out even though it was kind of drizzling spitting.  My partners in crime were coming from Virginia and thought it was going to Thunderstorm Sunday, so I just went on....

A bit overcast early, but...
Sunny enough for the usual sunbathers to slither out
They appeared to be fighting over the great spot on the tree
Saw a new little fisherman I had not seen before...
Like a shrunken Heron, but a yellow splotch on his head
The usual stretching to pretend he is a reed... uh duh
Then he would turn and beauty to behold!
got in the water and did some fishing!
Watch that fish go down that neck      
Seems simpler just spearing the fish with your nose and mouth!
Ready aim and fire!
I think he stopped and sharpened his beak!!
There was a crowd out on the water when the sun came out!! 
It cleared up beautifully!!
 
Destroying the view with my kayak

No comments:

Post a Comment