Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Today 5-19-2015 at Clopper Lake

Well, it was pretty nice out....Clopper Lake
I am just crusin along... nothing much





 I start getting sucked towards the potomac river overpass where it says do not enter...... and I notice a lot of trash and
something moving...   oh my
He is pretty dirty  I can't imagine what he thinks of humans


 His eyes look kinda red... usually they look golden yellow...
 He seems a little better here... sorry it is blurry
 He is probably saying "This Trash is ridiculously...even the turtles can't get around!!"
 Let's just shake this ick off my legs and I am out of here!

 "Oh, Man I feel sorry for the turtles!"
 This Turtle is okay!
Well it looks like that pile of turtles fell on each other... I got to get out of here before I get all muddy again!

 Found a nice brown and white duck
Headed back
 Another one-Green and Red- Didn't look real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment