Sunday, May 10, 2015

Clopper Lake on May 8th, 2015 Same Lake Same Bird..... Clopper Lake

Beautiful Day
Seneca Creek State Park, no one was at the gate, but I had my hang tag on anyway for the season 2015 at any State Park entry.  There are many with a hand boat launch and it is easy to get in the lakes at many state parks.Well, so Friday I decided I didn't want to waste good time driving so I went to Clopper as it was closer to home.  I had to run many errands which put me at the lake at 5:00.... no one there but shortly after kayakers started comin in one by one.

So I pushed in after loading my cameras and it was beautiful

Unbelievably Clear and Beautiful
Not Long after I ran into my old friend on his little branch
He was looking around for trouble-dinner time I guess
Not too happy I was interfering with his fishing!
I paddled around for quite a while until it was Sunset at 8PM and I had to get out of the park...
So hard to leave such a beautiful place-I was sooo rested

No comments:

Post a Comment