Friday, June 12, 2015

Kayaking- Gaithersburg, Maryland Clopper Lake on June 12, 2015

Thought it was nice out, but had to run errands.... by the time I got to Clopper the wind was blowing up the clouds.... but I needed to test my old kayak and see if it was travelling okay... I hadn't been out in that kayak for a while...

Pardon the foot... It was gorgeous for a while (the weather I mean, not my foot)
It was like a sheet of glass, slightly breezy but stillwater
I paddled around, enjoyed myself for a little while... no birds
Beautiful, no matter which way you looked
I could see the fish jumping, but I didn't have a chance to fish
 The clouds started sliding together and then the shower came
I paddled to shore, put my kayak in the car... rain stopped!!!
It sure was pretty, just wanted to go back out, but I went home

No comments:

Post a Comment