Sunday, June 7, 2015

Paradise of peace...in Berlin, MD

Evening Sunset from porch
I am only going to post this once....  Beautiful tranquil setting...  My new favorite place

Back Bay Bungalows in Berlin, Maryland Back Bay Bungalows Link

Efficiency Cottage - Queen Bed-Bring your own linens and sleep sofa if you want to have others come with you...  Beautiful views from all your windows..  Off in a setting all its own, 3 other small cottages or a 2 bedroom or a house that can be rented with 4 bedrooms...  but the views in this setting are spectacular... It is at the end of a peninsula... a lovely large creek on one side with lovely Egrets along the creek bed and heron .... so bring your binoculars, cameras and or use the kayaks or canoes supplied by BBB....   2 fishing piers  and hammocks, gliders and every porch has the chairs.  There is a firering, and outdoor games if you bring friends.  But it is great just for relaxing.  Location is not far from local grocery, restaurants or if you want the activity and bustle you can just slip around the corner to Ocean City.   I preferred the tranquility.   For kayakers it is half hour from Pocomoke River State Park with lots of kayaking, or an hour from Janes Island State Park... -for kayaking and birding. The birds in my previous 2 or three posts were from staying here!!!... my new paradise
Adorable cottages but my favorite is the Blue cottage
Lovely kitchen with coffee pot and utensils-books are mine...
 A lovely bathroom... and a dresser for you clothes-no closet
keep this place nice if you go.... I plan on coming back many times.

The blanket and pillow was mine, and shoes by door, I found home
In this cottage every view was water-Rain or Shine I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment