Friday, June 26, 2015

Kayaking in the heat.... Take the water-Clopper Lake June 23, 2015

Sooo, yes I have been kayaking, but I guess I didn't take my cameras or forgot to take
pictures because I was soooo involved?... I have no idea

Lately my place of choice has been Clopper Lake at

link to Seneca Creek State Park

It is easy for me to get to on my day off...   I do love  Black Hill Regional Park, but it is just enough further that I can't squeek it in when I have lots of errands to run



From a distance I think it is my friend that was looking for someone  
Remember this blog?..I am not really sure but it looks like him doesn't it?
Remember how he stood making weird gulping noises for long periods of time?......  Well I think he found her.....
 It is a big world, but he did.... 

Aren't they cute?... So amazing...  
 I tried to find some shade, but it was 95 and afternoon... so
 There was a camp or girl scouts there so paddleboats were out and so was the pontoon tour.... I couldn't get away.... I threw my anchor, got my book had my hat on... but the heat made me go in after a couple of hours... not my usual lounging time...  I  paddled the length a couple of times and gave up and went in... sooooo hot
 Always nice to be able to go out.... just bring that water and splash it on yourself and drink it and cool off so you don't feel zonked!  and Please take your empty water bottle back home with you.  Do NOT LITTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment